Saturday, March 20, 2010

Overslept and there goes..bye to plans

Can't believe I woke up at 2pm today when I didn't sleep that late last night. Thanks to that, I had to cancel the plans I had with Jessie today :( Darn it la, its like..finally got a chance to go out with her then..argh. Another time I guess?

I'm extremely bored now. I turned down my Dad's offer to work at his office next week because I don't have the feel to work anymore. I just feel like relaxing all the way till school starts. I hope that we all have a seat at the residential camp although I heard that its not that fun, but still..it beats better than staying at home doing nothing if you've got no plans planned out. Just staying at home, seriously..I suspect I'm getting senile soon, or maybe I am already senile.

I'm kinda addicted to Justin Bieber's "Down to Earth" song. The lyrics are just so touching, and it seemed like that song he sang it with a lot of emotions. I think I heard before that there were some problems within his family I don't know.

I ♥ the weather, its just so awesome! It would be good if everyday is like this, no rain but chilly weather, how shiok can it get? Do anything you like! :)

I feel like blading again, next week @ ECP? The road surface is so much smoother compared to Pasir Ris Park. PRP isn't nice or fun to go at all! Its such a boring park! Maybe I should try blading @ West Coast Park? ^^ So far I've only been there once in my entire life. Should go there soon, I wanna explore Singapore more, instead of always travelling from East to Town, or East to West. Should go North or South more although I don't know where on Earth those places are located at, sounds..secluded to me :/

I'm waiting for YX to upload the photos on FB! At least I've got something to do, instead of just going FB>Blog>>Twitter>Google>Youtube or somewhere else! Lets meet up before 27th! This holiday is killing me ttm.

See yah soon fellow crocs.